Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, February 02, 2003

How Can You Really Tell...

After watching Catch Me If You Can last night, it made me think...How can you REALLY tell if a person is telling you the truth???...

Saturday night, I got a surprise news from someone that a particular person I met wasn't so honest with me for quite sometime now. I asked myself, should I believe this other person who told me about it? Maybe the person is not being truthful as well??? It's so hard and kinda confusing as to whom I will believe. Though I'm sure if the person looks like Mark Wahlberg...I wouldn't have much of a hard time believing. Oh well...people who doesn't tell the truth will face karma in the long run. May God Bless Them.

No comments: