Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, February 21, 2003

Friday Five...

1. What is your most prized material possession?
I would have to say my Lil Monica a.k.a. my computer, given to me by the two most generous people that I know.

2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest?
My Cassette Tapes.

3. Are you a packrat?
Nope.

4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum?
Clutter is anavoidable.

5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there?
No Theme. We're just renting as of the moment.


No comments: