Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, February 14, 2003

Friday Five

1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
Well, mainly because my friend Irene [who have a very entertaining journal] inspired me to make one for myself.

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Some of my friends know about the existence of my journal, some don't. I don't really advertise it. If they ask, I do give my blog URL. Besides, it's already linked to my personal website.

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
None. Whatever comes to my mind at a particular time.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
I don't really know. I don't have big plans for my journal other than for me to post as often as possible.

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
Irene's Dumpsite
Ederic @ Cyberspace
High Class Hookas
Jann Arden
Blog Sisters










No comments: