Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, December 16, 2002

Litemail is 3 years old...

Back in December 99, I joined an un-official mailing list for 103.5 K-lite. It was the first interactive mailing list that I joined in. Speedwoman is the moderator of the mailing list. As countless e-mails go by, we found ourselves telling things we wouldn't normally tell other people. We'd consult if we've got family, work, school or personal problems. We'd share when we were happy or not-so-happy. The mailing list became our own turf whenever we were online. We'd anticipate each member's comments and reactions. Slowly but surely we build a friendship started online and transcended into real-life friendship.

Last Saturday the 14th, we had our Christmas/Anniversary/Thanksgiving Party. It was fun. We had fun. I had fun. It started around 2pm of Saturday and ended around 4am-ish of Sunday.

I'm guessing, it will be around February 2003 til the next EB. Until then...I will just reminisce about that day/night...I still can't believe I blurted out horny in front of them. Oh well...

No comments: