Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, December 27, 2002

Friday Five
1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Talking [I really tried...] about an important matter with my friends.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Having a little glitch with some of my friends.

3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions?
Not Really. I would list what I wanna do in 2003 and see [at the end of 2003] if I had accomplish any. No strings.

4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?
I will be at my Aunt's house. I wish I could be with someone, hmmm...

5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions?
None that I know of.



No comments: