Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Friday Five for last December 20...

1. What holiday or holidays do you celebrate this time of year?
Christmas Day. New Year's and our Philippine hero Jose Rizal's Day on December 30th.

2. What was the best gift you have ever received?
Hmmm...I guess, it would be the CD of TV themes I got for Christmas last year.

3. What was the worst gift you've ever given?
Hmmm...I don't like to think that I've given a gift to someone that is considered to be the worst.

4. Where will you be celebrating the holidays? Are you hosting? Going away? I will celebrate Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve at my Aunt's house, together with some of my relatives. Bound to be fun.

5. If you could spend the holidays with someone who isn't around, who would it be with? Why?
jxl. I just wanna spend time with that person.



No comments: