Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, March 20, 2009

Grateful Me...

My belated birthday gifty from Mrs. Cook!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE pens!!!


Last weekend, MajorDad gave me 3 boxes [200 packets per box] of Splenda and more coffee. I still have coffee from the one he gave me last November. I don't know why he gave me multiple boxes of Splenda BUT I am grateful. I'm the only one who drinks coffee here at home. He also gave me Honey Nut Cheerios and Apple Juice. I have a generous father in-law. :)


  • I got the part-time job that I applied for last week. Interviewed last Monday, went back on Tuesday for orientation and I will start on Wednesday. My working hours will be from 6am to 12nn. NG said this is a good start since I've no work experience and background in this country. I have to establish a job history then I can find for a full-time job. I'm happy to have a job, even if it's a part-time job, for now.
  • Last Monday, NG and I went to the Card Factory Outlet, that is my happy place. In time, I see myself spending more than 10 minutes in that place. Hee. So many cards, so little time. I love greeting cards!!!
  • Anyhoo, that's about it for now, will play some poker for now. Have a good weekend. God bless.
  • 1 comment:

    irene said...

    Good luck with work!