Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, March 16, 2009

Count Me In...

  • My employment authorization card finally arrived last week. I have updated all my job applications from a while back. So far, I've gotten replies that say they're reviewing my application, some say the position was already filled but they will keep my file for future job opportunities, some just don't reply or haven't gotten around to it. My guess is due to numerous job applicants.
  • One called me last Wednesday and wanted to interview me for today. Last time I've been interviewed for a job was back in 1996-97 for my first job. I'm quite nervous but not like back when in the day. I guess, getting older does add.
  • Whether I get the job or not, I know, it'll be another experience to be added in my work life. Wish me luck. Better yet, say a little prayer for me. That would be appreciated. Have a good week ahead. :)
  • No comments: