Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Last of April 2005...

  • Ok, it's official, today marks the last day of April 2005. Wow. Four months into 2005. What has happened? Quite a lot.
  • I fell in love. Can you believe that? Don't worry, this time, it's not with Jomari. Someone attainable this time.
  • My work seemed to be a breeze now. I don't let those corrupt people get into me anymore.
  • My greedy relatives, well, they are still greedy, I just leave it all to karma and God. Though there are times, like this week, that I just get affected. They are making a lot of lives unhappy. Shame on them. And to think, these same people stayed in our house before, for free. Sheesh. How can some people be what they are? Grrrr...
  • NG time, lotsa time since December. We even SMS now. Hah. Whenever I'm at work, we get to chat via SMS at YahooMessenger. Makes my afternoon at work interesting. Technology rocks. When he's at work, I get to SMS him though for some reason his phone service won't let him reply. But he gets them. Ain't that weird? We even get to chat for a quick one when he gets home from work and I'm about to go to work. Quick chats rocks. We are covering all bases so to speak. Phones, a few times. More on that in the future. I am a happy camper whenever I get to talk about NG. Hence, the lack of daily posts in here. You might not like NG talk all the time now would you?
  • Songs/Artists I like at the moment: Natalie Imbruglia's SHIVER; Jill Scott; Maria Mena [me wants her CD, her voice is soooo soothing...]
  • Ok, I'm gonna end this one for now. Have a fine long weekend to some. Keep the faith. God bless us always.
  • No comments: