Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, April 08, 2005

Growing...

  • She's 6 today...wow...ain't she a cutie?
  • It's a Saturday morning. Been up since 5am-ish, it's now 8:30am-ish. What have I done so far? Replied to 26 mails. Chatted with NG for a bit before his nap time. Now, chatting with Miss M.
  • I'm just waiting for my taho, then I'll be back in bed.
  • Not feeling a 100% good today. Throat hurts. Early signs of a cold. I hope not. Can't afford to get sick now. Work is quite busy.
  • Btw, bought 3 bottles of Vodka Cruiser Vanilla and I sampled it last night. It was ok. I had to add coke lite. It was like Vanilla Coke. I can drink alcohol as long as they don't smell bad. Vanilla smell...all good baybee.
  • My work week has been busy but it's all good. My outlook towards my work has been good since the beginning of the year. The people I deal with, some likeable, some really UN-likeable, I just drown them out...yes, I can do that.
  • Words for my comfort:
      I don't see us ever stopping feeling this way about each other, like everything, it's a permanent thing :)
      Where there's a will, there's a way, and believe me, theres a TON of will with us :)
      My conviction is unwavering, we are gonna be together one way or the other, that I am sure...it's all I want and dream of! :)
      You just have made me a better person all around, I talk more, more open, you brought out the good sweet guy out of hiding, I got over my fears and just gave myself all to you!
      I am glad you are over the moving too fast thing, I have never been more sure of anything in my life :}
      HE will show us the way, no worries at all.
      Me thinks that makes us perfect for each other, we understand where the other is coming from in so many ways. Can we BE any more perfect for each other?
  • How's your weekend? Mine has been a ok so far. Except for my dry coughing, I'm ok. I don't like feeling not a 100% ok. Oh well. I guess, will be going back to bed now.
  • God Bless us always. Keep the faith.
  • No comments: