Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Toy Kingdom...

My sister and I went to the mall last night. Bought a few magazines. Checked out Toy Kingdom, so many nice toys, no money to burn. We saw some gift ideas to give to our cousins, nieces and nephews. I saw a Magic 8 Ball, I wanna have one. I asked a question, then I shook it and it answered: YES, DEFINITELY...so, with that answer, I think, I'm gonna get that 8 Ball sometime soon. [hehehe] Finally, ate at KFC. I love KFC. Got home in time for The Gilmore Girls. Gotta love this show. Why the show or the lead actress Lauren Graham [as Loreilai Gilmore] hasn't received an award is beyond me.

No comments: