Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, December 12, 2003

Friday Five...

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
We don't get snow where I'm at but I do love the cold weather.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
Ideal would be ALL [and I mean all] of my relatives getting together in one place. It'll be like a grand reunion of sort. That would be the day. It's a far fetched thought but it's not impossible.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
None really.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
Yes, in my own little way.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
A brand new PUMA sneakers. [see picture, below right]

No comments: