Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Friday Five last March 14...

1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
Yes, coz I get to talk quite a lot.

2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My four year old cousin Bernadine.

3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
2. One is prepaid and the other one is our internet phone which is currently disconnected. (Oh well...)

4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Yes. I put the phone down.

5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
Write. Hmmm....it seems, I can express myself better in writing...oh well...




No comments: