Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Doing OK...

Sunday, I donated some blood for my dad's heart bypass operation. I was hesitant of the thought at first but when I got there, I thought, why not right? I looked away while blood was flowing out of me. I am not afraid of needles just the sight of blood. They make me queasy. And my monthly discharged doesn't help it as well. I guess, it's just psychological. I am type A. I think, I would donate blood again if the need arises.

Tuesday, my dad's operation started around 4pm, lasted til about midnight. He is doing ok. So far, so good. The doc said "he should get better after this..." [plus a smile on his face]...That is good right? I have been praying that my dad will continue to get better as days go by.

My THANKS to all those who prayed for my dad and for us too. I really appreciate them. Takecare and Godbless.

No comments: