Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, September 12, 2002

What the....?

My Utopia is almost finished...2 links to go...the lyrics page and the picture page...I already asked my sister to scan some pictures for me...after I finished it...I will make it a point to update it...and then, I also have to update my Jomari Connection [speaking of Jomari, while channel surfing a while ago...i caught a glimpse of Diliryo on Studio23...Jomari looked good there...I have to see the movie in full]...maintaining a website is not so fun when you have to update it...hehehe.

I'm now searching for Jessica Zafra sites, her official site is down for the longest time...I've been thinking for the longest time [since 97] to put up a tribute site for her but I just can't seem to start with it...maybe one day...oh well...

Today is the 13th of September...birthday greetings to Eira and Jay...

No comments: