Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, September 29, 2002

My Weekend...Don't Try This At Home...

Friday
Woke up at around 7am. Worked from 9am-5pm [almost]. Had a rough day. Cussed at people. [silently of course...] Got home around 6pm. Had my lunch/dinner. Napped from 6:30pm-11pm. Watched a little TV. Went online from midnight til about 5:30am.

Saturday
7am - Accompanied my cousin to take my other cousin to FEU. Got back home around 9am. Still wasn't sleepy. Went online for an hour. Finally slept around 11:30am til 3pm. Went online for another 2 hours. Was hungry but too lazy to prepare for anything, I settled for a glass of water. Took a bath before 6pm. Went to my cousin's house to get something. Went out to buy an internet card. Had my lunch/dinner at around 7:30pm. Watched TV til about midnight. Was sleepy. Went online for a few minutes. Was really sleepy. My eyes were giving up already. Went to sleep at around 1am.

Sunday
Slept from 1am til around 3pm. Almost 14 hours. Whew. Head ache alert. Ate my lunch. Drank my Milo. Watched the FRIENDS outtakes for the nth time on LilMonica [she's my computer]. Went online around 3:30pm. It's now 5:13pm. I better quit this while I'm ahead. Tomorrow is another day. yah.

No comments: