Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blast from 5 years ago...

The following is an e-mail from the past, sent through FutureMe.org
It was composed on Sunday, March 12, 2006, to be sent on Sunday, March 13, 2011:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi. Okay, it's March 13th 2006 today. 15 months with NG. SIGH. You met him just a few weeks ago. Celebrated your 14th months together. Celebrated your 30th together. Did a lot of firsts together.

So, when you get this, if you get this, it's been 5 years. Are you two together? Are you living in Nebraska? Do his parents and brother and friends like you? Do you get along with NG most of the time? What are the traits that you discovered [that you love and not love] since you met him? Have "Faith"? Happy? Still in love? Still wondering how you got together and all? Met Jamie? Met some of the members of the Jamie group? Do you know how to drive? Have you gone back to Manila after you got there?...



That was an e-mail I sent to my future self back in 2006. I was unsure of some things back then but reading what I have been questioning years ago makes me feel that I just have to have FAITH. Just have to let go and let faith and God be my guidance. Sure, I still question a few things nowadays BUT I know, my faith will get me through it all. I gotta have faith. I must ALWAYS remember that.

How's your faith? Is it enough to get you through life's ups and downs? I hope so. Let's keep our faiths together. :)

1 comment:

aditya said...


I read that Post and got it fine and informative.

techwith geeks
talesbuzz
whizzherald
pubfilm
bulletintech
shindigweb