Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ooops...

I went to the DMV yesterday. Didn't take the driving exam though as I planned. Car is having issues. Will try it when everything is okay with the car. I just renewed my learner's permit instead. After the eye exam, I'm positive I NEED glasses or contacts. I was guessing what I was seeing. Mentioning letters when all of them were numbers. FAIL. Big time. I'll probably have my eyes checked on Saturday. Still debating if I'm gonna get glasses or contacts. Hmmm. We'll see.

Met Isaac Hanson after their sold out show last Sunday. I didn't know what to expect from their show, I was impressed. Really dedicated and enthusiastic performers. You can tell they love what they do and they can do it as a family too. :)

No comments: