Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, November 03, 2008

Say hi to your mother for me...



  • Mark Walhberg is my #2 laminated. Hee. Hummina hummina. Andy Samberg did a good impression. Love the bit. Love Mark.
  • It's a new month. Getting colder here in O, not so much the past few days though, thank God. I had my first Halloween, gave out candies, not a lot of kiddies came by though. We have leftover candies, any takers? Hee.



  • Had an online VS with the EBC gurls last Sunday, I had 4 glasses of Absolut Pears with Crangrape juice. Eee had 8 or 9, Mano & Doctora both had 4 glasses as well. 5 hours online with them. We didn't get disconnected on YM. Webcam and voicechat was on too. Gotta love technology yes? I do.
  • It'll be 6 months on the 25th for me since I got here. Wow. Six months with no work, sigh, I am not liking that fact but can't do anything but wait for the work permit to come through. How time flies yes?
  • Here's to a good November for you and me. Keep the faith. God bless.
  • No comments: