Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, September 29, 2008

From a year ago...

  • "The following is an e-mail from the past, composed on Friday, September 28, 2007, and sent via FutureMe.org
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Dear Future Me, today is September 29, 2007, and you're still awake, as always...it's been tough lately between you and ..."


    I forgot about that email I sent for my future self to read after a year...thinking back, that was the time that the distance was really getting to me. It was VERY tough to be in a long-distance relationship. It is not easy to be in a relationship period, much more if it's long-distance. A year after I thought we're not gonna make the relationship work because of the distance, look at us now, together in one timezone and married and dealing with life as one. I still won't recommend long-distance relationship to anyone though. It's a toughie. I'm glad we got through that.
  • Have a good week ahead. I'm gonna go back to my tv shows for now. I finished House [season 4] and watched the first two episodes of the latest season. Love that show. I'm 3 episodes away from finishing Dexter [season 2], I can't stand a few of the characters on the show but I still like the show. I like shows that is very talkie and Dexter talks to himself all the time. The third season started last night, same with the 2nd season of Californication [David Duchovny is love...I love hearing him talk...good speaking voice...] Until next time. October is around the corner. God bless.
  • No comments: