Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, August 28, 2008

And You Did What?...

  • I always want to post something in here but for some reason, I couldn't come up with anything that I think is interesting enough to share. Now, I'm just shooting the breeze, whatever will be, will be.
  • Got married a few weeks ago. It's bound to happen, was just a matter of time. Relieved we were able to pull it off. My Nanay was a bit worried how I'd be able to prepare for it. Dress, shoes and what not. Hee. I was able to handle it by myself, Thank God. We made the long-distance [not easy] thing worked while we had to. No more of daily emails, sms chats, weekend webcam chats and phone calls. In person communication is so much better. NG and I have been like a married couple since I got here but when it became legal and all, it was more special than anything that has happened to us, so far. I'm loveliking it. Very comforting to be married to someone you really want and love and viceversa. I feel blessed. Thank you to those who congratulated us. Do include us in your prayers and thoughts that we'll have a blessed married life.
  • I cooked something yesterday...it was tasteful enough, hee...NG liked it, he said, I should make it again...you can check the recipe here.
  • This one is from Post Secret. I tried to think of my fears and the most is about death. I shouldn't be afraid of that yes? I have faith. I know, it'll all be okay once we reach our time. I pray I'll be okay about that.
  • MajorDad gave us 72 bottles of Powerade. He told us he got a good deal on it, 50 cents/bottle at WalMart. He also gave us a bunch of [more] microwaveable foodies. I am grateful. He's one generous man.
  • Anyhoo, that's about it for now. Have a good day. Keep the faith. God bless.
  • No comments: