Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, October 04, 2002

When Boredom Gets To Me...

It's 1:01am on my computer clock.

I'm kinda sleepy.

I'm getting bored.

I'm just waiting for someone to be online. [hah!]

I'm at Diarist.Net, checking out the list of celebrity blogs.

Christopher Walken's journal has been suspended. [that's a bummer!]

I frequent Wil Wheaton's blog, I had a crush on him back in highschool.

Kevin Smith has a blog about his movie Jersey Girl.

Jann Arden has a blog. Hmmmm, getting interesting now. If I may quote a few lines from her latest entry...
"Life is about surrendering to the "not possible", the "cannot" and hopeless situations.
When you surrender you can at least get on with things.
You can get on with living life."

Who wants to read William Shatner's diary? [I'm passing on that one...]

Time check: 1:32am.

No comments: