Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Weekender...

My weekend was spent laundrying [thank God for washing machines] and sleeping [a whole lot].

I didn't go to church today. Darn. I don't know why but there are times that I just don't feel like going to church. Does it ever happen to you? I'm still working on my faith. I'm not a role model when it comes to being religious. And I don't wanna be. I just want to be a good, obeying, faithful person in the eyes of God. When the going gets tough, I used to not care but nowadays, I say a prayer. I talk to Him. I pray for those who need prayers the most. I am still lucky in most aspects of life. I have all my body parts. I was able to go to school. [failed to finish college though coz of financial difficulties] I am able to eat more than three times in a day. I have a job that helps me pay the bills. I am able to buy things that I don't need but I want [CDs, DVDs, Magazines, junk food]. I haven't been hospitalized since the day I was born. I have my friends. I have my relatives. I have my family. And most of all ... I have God. My life is not perfect but it's a blessed life.

No comments: