Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, March 19, 2004

Layer by layer...
* got this from Jax

LAYER ONE
- Name: Vikkicar
- Birthdate: February 16, 1976
- Birthplace: Manila, Philippines
- Current location: QC, Philippines
- Eye Color: Black [I think...]
- Hair Color: Black
- Righty or Lefty: Righty
- Sun Sign: Aquarius

LAYER TWO
- Your heritage: Filipino
- The shoes you wore today: Pumas
- Your hair: Longish straight
- Your eyes: are deceiving me sometimes
- Your weakness: anything about FRIENDS
- Your fears: dying in an agonizing and painful way
- Your perfect pizza: pepperoni and lotsa cheese
- One thing you'd like to achieve: to learn and understand the Bible.

LAYER THREE
- Your most overused phrase on IM: hehehe
- Your first waking thoughts: I'm still sleepy.
- The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: eyes [right!]
- Your best physical feature: errr...I don't know, probably my hair.
- Your bedtime: between 1am to 4am
- Your greatest fear: dying before I truthfully and totally trust God with my life.
- Your greatest accomplishment: getting to know God [so far]
- Your most missed memory: K-lite circa Lil David

LAYER FOUR
- Pepsi or Coke: whatever's available
- McDonald's or Burger King: McDo
- Single or group dates: group
- Adidas or Nike: Nike [I prefer Puma though]
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
- Cappucino or Coffe: either way, not much a coffee drinker

LAYER FIVE
- Smoke: NOT in this lifetime
- Cuss: Once in a while [silently though]
- Sing: Not really [or when no one's around]
- Take a shower everyday: it's a MUST
- Have a crush[es]: yes.
- Who are they: Jomari and Clarke
- Do you think you've been in love: I thought I did.
- Want to go to college: Someday, I hope to finish a course.
- Liked High School: Very much.
- Want to get married: Someday.
- Believe in yourself: Starting to.
- Type with your fingers on the right keys: Yes.
- Think you're attractive: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. [hah!]
- Think you're a healthy freak: No.
- Get along with your parents: Most of the time.
- Play an instrument: Yes, but only in my head. [hehe]

LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you ...
- Drink alcohol: I tasted vodka for the first time [I think back in January]
- Smoke: No.
- Do a drug: No.
- Make Out: In my dreams.
- Go on a date: No.
- Eat an entire box of Oreos: I don't like them that much.
- Eat sushi: No.
- Been on stage: No.
- Been dumped: No.
- Gone skating: No.
- Made homemade cookies: No.
- Been in love: I'm feeling something...
- Gone skinny dipping: In my dreams.
- Dyed your hair: No, I don't have the guts to do anything with my hair.
- Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever ...
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No.
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No.
- Been caught "doing something": No.
- Been called a tease: No.
- Gotten beaten up: No.
- Shoplifted: No.
- Changed who you were to fit in: No.

LAYER EIGHT
- Age you hope to be married: I don't wanna pressure myself.
- Numbers and Names of Children: 2. Boy and Girl. Joshua Daniel and Dana Marie.
- Describe your Dream Wedding: Something simple and solemn with my family and closest friends.
- How do you want to die: natural cause and painless.
- What do you want to be when you grow up: I'm a grown up now but when I was younger I thought I wanted to be a doctor.
- What country would you most like to visit: European countries.

LAYER NINE
- Number of boys I have kissed: two.
- Number of boyfriends you've had: one.
- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
- Number of people I could trust my life: quite a number.
- Number of CDs that I own: less than a 100.
- Number of piercings: one for each ear.
- Number of tattoos: 0
- Number of times my name appeared in the newspaper: A few times but only from a college school paper.
- Number of scars on my body: a few.
- Number of things in my past that I regret: 2

No comments: