Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Almost...

It's a Thursday. Almost a weekend. Time flies so fast. Work has been ok. I didn't have to go to work yesterday because I was able to finish them last Tuesday. Yeah, that's one good thing about my line of work, if you get to finish early, you go home early. My UncleBoss told me we have two shipments arriving today. Thank God work is doing ok.

What did I do with my Wednesday?
  • Laundry. Yeah. Washed some bedsheets and pillowcases.
  • Watched Oprah. I have been taping Oprah for the past few months now. I watch it when I get home from work. The Sex And The City ladies were the guests on one episode. [it was the ladies farewell episode...awww...]
  • Napped from 5 in the afternoon 'til 9:30pm. It felt good. Missed Scrubs and CSI but it was worth it. I'll sleep whenever I can.

  • Does anyone know a loan shark? Or just someone who lends money? It's not for me, it'll be used to pay up lawyer fees and other expenses on my Mom's side of the family. We have this relative who suddenly got EXTRA greedy the past years. She wanted my Grandmother's lot to be hers too. It's been my Lola's property since my Mom was small. My Lola passed away last month. Shame on them. They paid someone to falsify documents. How can they sleep at night knowing that they're doing something which is not right? I don't get some people. I pray to God that He will shed some light unto them. Or I'll whack their heads myself. [I'm kidding of course...]

    No comments: