Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

This and that...

  • It's the midweek. CSI tonight.
  • Watched 50 First Dates last Sunday. I want my own Henry Roth. I want to go to Hawaii. I want to have the movie soundtrack.
  • We all have problems. Some huge. Some not-so huge. Some we think it's huge. Still, it's a problem. Part of our lives.
  • I always say a prayer. For me. For the people I care about. For most people. For the people who need it the most.
  • Been watching an episode or two of FRIENDS every night on our DVD Player [who doesn't play DVDs anymore. hah!]
  • Blog hopping is very addicting. I love it.
  • Met someone on a mailing list back in 2001, lost touched, he resurfaced on the online community last year. Been in touch since. It was good to reconnect with people.
  • Work is quite busy this week.
  • I still am not good at badminton but I still enjoy it.
  • Gotta love Oprah.
  • I miss hanging out with my friends.
  • My cousin Nadine graduated from Nursery last Saturday, she'll turn 5 next month. My cousin Josh is graduating from Elementary on Monday, he's the class valedictorian.
  • Sometimes, I want to tell someone something but just couldn't.
  • Most of the time, I talk to myself.
  • I don't recommend it.
  • I wish I have more to say...
  • No comments: