Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Happy Birthday to you...

  • Today, my sister M celebrate her 24th birthday.
  • She's the youngest in the family.
  • When she was a baby, her bed was accidentally set on fire by my dear brother. [imagine a burning bed with a baby in the center...]
  • She fell down a flight of stairs when she was 5 or 6 and had her right leg on a cast.
  • She was hit by a tricycle when she was 11 or 12 while crossing the street.
  • She's a cry-baby.
  • We get along fine. We both watch a lot of TV and stay up late.
  • BUT there are times that she gets on my nerves. She and my other sister J always get on each other's nerves. I'm the mediator.
  • She often forgets her eye-glasses or mobile phone at home. [I told her to get a chain and put it around her neck]
  • She's good with graphics and stuff concerning visual art.
  • She loves Leonardo DiCaprio, Orlando Bloom and Ariel [the Little Mermaid]
  • I love her too. A pain sometimes but she's alright most of the time. [hehehe]
  • No comments: