Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Lunch Anyone?...

I had lunch with one of my highschool friends yesterday. It was supposed to be a going-away lunch for one of our friends. But most of our friends backed-out even the friend who's the reason for the lunch. Darn, the plan was made a week before and they agreed to go. It was just frustrating. I've known this people since I was in highschool. I know they have the tendency to say yes and then take it back the last minute. So frustrating and I wasn't even the one who organized it. My other friend did that. And she felt bad about it too. My friends could be like that, nothing new, but still when it happens, it still is, frustrating. It's their flaw and I guess [along with my flaws as well] we learned to accept each other inspite of.

No comments: