Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Say It With Pictures...
She ain't the youngest among the EBCers but she's the babEee alritey...Haberdey Eeeee...a blessed year to you...Love ya...


Nice tsinelas no? The violet pair is mine. 35 pesos/pair and they are comfy too. A good buy if I may say so.


SisterM sent me money to buy her those dibidis of mostly Korean TV series and some US TV series [FRIENDS, Sex and The City, CSI, Scrubs, The OC, One Tree Hill, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy...], she immediately called me when she got the dibidis from her friend. Hee. I know, they are bootlegs, but they are really cheap and everywhere nowadays. I have some shows that I saw that I want to get when I have some extra cash like BBC's Coupling, Roswell, Nip/Tuck, Entourage [Mark Wahlberg produced it, wish he was in it too...], Veronica Mars and some other shows. I even saw the first season of Dharma & Greg, Once & Again...


Saturday was my chore day. Usually I'll just handwash my undies on Saturdays but I was in the mood to just get all things done so, I ironed my clothes as well, usually a Sunday night thingy. Then thought I'd clean my computer keyboard. It was dirty. Teehee.


Took me about an hour to clean the keyboard. Most of the keys you can't distinguish coz they've been erased. Hee. I need a new keyboard. I know. About time.


Doctora gave me this doggy bag...nice no? When Nadine saw it, she wanted to have it, she even put some of her stuff in the bag while she was here at home. Hee. My sister-in-law fancied it too. But it's mine. I haven't had the chance to use the bag yet but I will, sometime, somewhere. I'm not used to carrying bags. My bags are mostly bodybags.


Biggie shrimp yes? Uncle Boss and wife agrees. Hee. That was from a relative's place in Zambales, they breed them or something. I think, the year was 2003, I'm not sure. Gotta love them shrimps. Gambas at Dencio's are yummy.


Went to the School Fair/Alumni Day of my HS last Sunday. Saw some familiar faces.


A lot has changed since I've graduated in 93. We had more space before. No girls in gradeschool before, we were surrounded by boys, we were only 19 females among the 300++ students of Batch93. And the tuition fee was like Php11,000++ before, nowadays, it's around Php40,000++ for a whole year.


With some of my friends and batchmates. Our basketball team won vs 96. [SisterM's year]


My crush is in this shot. I have yet to learn how to take pictures with my camera. I should have zoomed in no? Crap.


With my closest HS friends. I wish the others made it too but they had prior plans. It was family day afterall.


  • Haven't been posting much lately. I have a few drafts but I still haven't gotten around to them. Hee. Lazy me.
  • Also, on the US Open. Blake didn't make it. Federer is unbeatable. Sharapova prevailed too.
  • 21 months with NG today. Still not easy being in a long-distance relationship. Sucks. Big time. Sometimes, I ask NG, will we make it? His answer is always YES. Why is he so sure and I'm not 100% sure that we will make it? Gotta have faith. YES. Until we see eachother again in February. Prayers will be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Must go to bed now, keep the faith. Hard sometimes, but we just HAVE to. I WANT to. God is good. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Nice pix!

    So who among those guys is your crush?

    Thanks for the islippors in advance. Cute!

    Ada said...

    Uuuy...oo nga. Sino jan? Sumbong kita kay NG.

    We love Eeeee!