Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Better-er Weekend...

SisterJ moved in with SisterM last week. Finally, SisterJ's company allowed her to choose her place of living, and her company would still pay for it. It's nearer her work place too. Sigh. It's comforting that they are now living together. I wonder if they'd still bicker about whenever SisterJ would wear SisterM's clothes without her permission. Heee. I miss them. Will see SisterJ in February. This pic was taken last May when then met Gunther at Central Perk Dubai. They got me a shirt signed by Gunther. Coolness.


Nadine played a fairy on their school presentation...ain't she a cutie fairy?


Eeee treated us a yummy dinner at Teriyaki Boy, and had ice cream at Mrs. G's place. No VS and no staying up late. Heee. We have changed alright. Though, Eee brought home the Kurant in a sneaky kinda way. Heee. I saw Vanilia at the mall and want to get one for Christmas maybe.


Jessica Zafra's blog has moved here...


Saw the huge billboard of this Bench Body ad along Edsa. Makes me wonder what her flaw is. She can sing. She can dance. She's got a body that most women wish they had. What do you think is her flaw? Hmmmm...

  • It was a busy work week for me. Bound to be another busy one this week. Better than not being busy yes? INDEED. I am grateful that I have a job eventhough I don't like it, it's still a job. My job.
  • I got this from my GS friend vis sms:
    Blessings are not something we have to ask for...they're already there! All we have to do is count them and thank the Giver everyday.
  • It's almost 4am...must get some zzzzz...I have badminton with my HS friends at 4pm. Good thing it's in the afternoon. Chat with NG around mid-morning til about after lunch. Then must get ready for badminton. I miss playing it. Haven't in a while.
  • Keep the faith. Have a fine week. My next post will be about Fanlistings. Heee. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Maybe she's lousy in bed? Hee. Not like Dada who's very bendy.

    It's Gunther Cenrtral Perk! I miss Friends. Sigh.

    irene said...

    baka may putok si Nicole? siya si Smelly Pussycat? LOLz. ang cute ni Nadine!!!