Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, September 07, 2006

An Open for Blake...
Go, Blake! I hope James Blake wins vs. Federer on their QterFinals match. I know, Federer seems unbeatable but who knows. Anything can happen. Blake is the only one left on the tourney that I like. Mark Philippousis lost his first round to Nadal [who lost to Youzhny on their QterFinals match]. If Blake gets thru the QterFinals, he will face either Tommy Haas [who won vs Safin on a 5-set Fourth Round match] or Davydenko [I don't know this guy]. Then if Roddick wins vs Youzhny on their Semi-finals match, it'll be an all-American US Open Finals. I hope Blake wins. Heee. That's that. I haven't seen any of the matches [except that first round match of Agassi at my cousin's house] because I don't have cable anymore since March. I only check the scores daily. On the women's side, I'd go with Amelie Mauresmo but then again, there's Henin-Hardenne, Jankovic and Sharapova in the running too. Goodluck to all of them.
  • Thank GOD! It's Friday.
  • Wishing everyall a fine Friday and the weekend too...first week of September 2006 is almost over. Wow. I heard a Christmas song early this morning. Hee. Kids will have fun again opening Christmas presents. I know Nadine and Dylan and Jenea and my other nieces and nephews will have fun.
  • Keep the faith. I KNOW, sometimes, it's hard to but we just hafta. God Bless.
  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    blake lost in 4 sets. a good match tho... go federer!!

    i hope that it'd be federer & roddick in the finals

    Vikkicar said...

    Yeah, checked the scores online during my lunchbreak...tsk tsk tsk...better luck next year for Blake!

    Ada said...

    Ngek, oo nga talo na. Right now i'm waiting for the Roddick and Frderer game. This stupid NFL is going overtime. Nways, i want Roddick to win, kakahiya kay Sharapova if he doesnt, he's gonna be dumped, hee!

    manonica said...

    omijosh you fifol are like talking jibberish to me. alien, mehn. still, that farewell of andré was heartbreaking to me (yes, kahit na boses babae sya). sob.

    blahblahblahblahblah...