Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The F words...

Here's the main page of the family tree, the pictures are on a slideshow mode. Coolness. And they are FREE! You can upload up to 1000 pix. I think, I've only uploaded 110 so far. Would be cool to have each name on the tree with a picture attached to it. I want that. It's not an impossible thing to accomplish. Not at all. Will need time and more time. Feel free to check out Our Family Tree. The downside to making the family tree is whenever a family is no longer a family. Sad. Let me know if you decide to make one for your family.


Here's our family...the pictures are updated...all thanks to the camera my sisters gave to me. Gotta love that.


Tita Loida [my Tatay's younger sister] and her family...


Tita Baby [my Tatay's older sister] and her family. Tito Mac passed away in 2001. He was a very nice and generous guy, always smiling.


My cousin Edsel and his family...


My cousin Elmer [his Mom is my Tatay's older sister] and his family...I have yet to meet these relatives of mine, someday...


My dear brother and his family...


My cousin Frank [he's the one who had a heart bypass a few months ago...he's recovered good...thank God...doesn't smoke and doesn't eat them fatty food anymore unlike my Tatay, oh well...] and his family...


My cousin Violette [her dad is my Tatay's older brother; she is the youngest sister of Kuya Frank] and her family...


I spent time at Fanlistings.Org and joined some more of my faves. I'm now a fangurl of: ED, HOUSE, CSI, Coupling, Scrubs, My Name Is Earl, Grey's Anatomy, Say Anything. I have more to add next time. Hee. I love them fanlists. I like how they make the graphics and such. Maybe, someday, I can make a fanlist for Jomari yes? Hee. Maybe, who knows?

  • I asked for a one day break from our usual weekend routine from NG. He didn't like the idea but he gave in to my request. I don't know why I asked for it. I guess, just to see how it would feel to not be in touch with him for one day. It didn't feel good. And we eventually talked for a bit before he went to bed. It was a crazeee idea, stupid even. My fault. We've been in touch [email, chat, sms, phone] since December 2004, the only time we didn't have contact was that one weekend in February 2005 [he went out of town with his HS friends], from then on...everyday...I don't know how else to explain why I asked for that break. I keep asking myself that too. Oh well. Glad it's over and done with. Long-distance relationships are tough. Sigh. It really is.
  • To add sadness to my Sunday, my HS friends decided to play badminton and they forgot to tell me about it. One friend texted me an hour and a half before the scheduled game. My friend thought I knew about it. It was mentioned last Sunday but nothing was definite. Oh well. I was a bit bummed that they forgot to notify me a few days earlier. Sigh. I just told them I'll join them next time. Wanted to go but I wasn't ready at that time they texted me and I didn't really felt like playing anyway.
  • This month, has been so-so for me, long waits at work and the people at the Bureau gets to me more and more, if not for Uncle Boss, I would have quit a long time ago. Just have to grin and bear it, I have a job, I don't get paid much but it's a job. I get to pay the phone bill and give to my Nanay with what I earn from that job. Better than nothing. INDEED. I am grateful still even if I whine about it. I shouldn't whine about it but I don't like most of the people I deal with from the Bureau. The weather ain't helping too, was hot/humid last Friday. I even brought an umbrella with me. Yep. I did. I don't like carrying an umbrella but it was hot outside. I just had to. Good call on bringing an umbrella. September 2006 is halfway through, can you believe it? Time flies so fast indeed. I hope and pray October will be a betterer month yes? For me and for all the people that I know who deserves a better month.
  • Okay, enough about my whining...must go get some zzzz before work. Bound to be a busy week ahead. Wishing it would be stress-free and less on the waiting.
  • May you have a fine week ahead. I'm already looking forward for the weekend. Will have dinner with EBC and maybe, another badminton game with my HS friends too. And no chat-breaks from NG, not again. Keep the faith. I'm keeping mine. Some days it's easy, some days it's not that easy. Just have to always remember that God is on my side. Yes, He is. God Bless.
  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    are you in any way related to the owner of the former Bacani supermarket (or grocery) in sampaloc? talaga.

    qtz said...

    kewl! I wanna do that too! How'd you do it?

    Vikkicar said...

    to anonymous: I was born and raised in Kaloocan...my father's side of the family grew up in Manuguit tho, then moved to Kaloocan...I don't think we have a relative in Sampaloc. Thanks for visiting my blog. God Bless.

    Dino: Just go to www.tribalpages.com, it's easy...I tried other family-tree sites, tribal pages is the easiest for me...let me know when you have one na ha? Yay! God Bless.

    Ada said...

    Hala, ang tiyaga mo Ate V. I wouldnt even think about it in a million years.

    It's fun though. Maybe when I'm old and gray, instead of knitting, i'll spend my time doing this stuff. Hee.