Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yet Another Birthday Par-tay!
It wasn't Jenea's birthday but she felt like it was her day...hee.

Nadine and Jenea...

Jenea and Nadine...it's fun to take pix of kids...they love to pose for the camera...

I was the designated bantay for them, so, it's just the two of them that I got to take most pictures of while they get on their chosen rides...

Luan, Jenea & Tin...

The birthday gurl...Jannah is now 10...I was 10 years old when my Tatay went to the States for work. Hmmm...

Balloon gurl...

Jenea and her Mom [my cousin Violette]...
  • This blog is turning into a photo-blog indeed. Hee. Fun. I have more pix but don't think I can post them all in here.
  • Can't believe I have my own camera. I will ALWAYS be grateful for my sisters for giving me a camera. SIGH.
  • More pix next post. Hee. Bear with me, I'm quite excited in having lotsa pictures at my disposal.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    irene said...

    Jenea's SO ADORABLE!