Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Night Before of 20th July...
Nadine forgot to put on her mask...hee...

SisterM is good at taking pictures with her on it...

We come in PEACE...

Strike a pose...My cousins AJ, Nadine, Tin, SisterM and cousin Luan...
  • The pix above were taken the night before SisterM went back to Dubai. She had a 1 month vacay. A much-deserved one month vacation. She watched lotsa movies that I still haven't seen lying around in my dibidi styrofoam box. She's watched numerous Korean novelas, Gilmore Girls Season 5 & 6, Grey's Anatomy Season 1 & 2 and she brought back LOTSA dvds. HEEE. She slept around 6am-ish, as I'm getting ready for work. It was nice having her around again for a month. I didn't mind that the TV was loud, didn't mind at all. Sigh. Just sad to think the sacrifices some family had to go through to earn more money yes? Oh well. It will be another year until we see eachother again. Sigh. SisterJ is planning to have her vacay in December. I pray that pushes through, she deserves a break too.
  • Took SisterM to the airport early Thursday morning. We left the house at around 6:30am. Got at the airport after an hour or so. Sigh. I don't like airports. It's nice when you're fetching someone. Not cool when you have to say bye to someone. Oh well. That's that. Sad but true. My parents and I had breakfast at McDonald's along Macapagal Avenue. Then they took me to work. All good. I miss my sister. Oh well. We plan to be together someday, somehow. God is good. Just have to keep the faith.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Tin & Lowy look alike pala, yes? or is it just my astigmatic eyes?