Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wedding pix...
Rix, the ring bearer...

Laney, SisterM, Me, TitaTess, Doctora, Eeee, Trinity and Mon, Architech D. is the tall guy...

Yummeeeeeee cake...

A group pic with the bride & groom...

The maid of honor taking a pic of someone...not paying attention to the groom giving his speech. Heee.

Another group pic...we all looked happy...yay.

I still have the flower from the cake...

The Flower Gurls...

  • Last July 11, two of my good friends finally got married. Or as the mother of the bride said...at rast... All goody. I'm glad I was part of that celebration. Thank you for inviting my sister and I, wishing Mr. G and Mrs. G a blessed married life together.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. I know I am. God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    manonica said...

    Weeeener that flower gurls pic! I shall include that in our official wedding album.

    Wasn't my ring bearer a darling? Heeee.

    Thanks for being happy for us. Next on the list... YOU!

    manonica said...

    I just noticed...

    The Friends Table had the MOST number of wine bottles and half-empty (not to mention empty) wine glasses on it. Tsk tsk. T'was open bar! The more Dada drank, the less there was for the kids to have drank! Teehee. I miss our lovely alcoholic slut. *giggles*

    Anonymous said...

    Ang cute ni Rico! Miss hanging out with him, sigh, and making him eat some stuff...mwahaha.Wasnt it a perfect wedding Ate V? Cant wait for yours, whee!!!! Make sure its an open bar...!

    Love all the pics..! Miss you, mwah!