Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, July 30, 2006

*Absolut Bote...
Here are SisterJ's Absolut bottle collections, the black bottles and those Del Monte cans are SisterM's college project me thinks, she designed them, well, she copied the design from the Del Monte can, you get the picture. Hee. I don't know where that big bottle came from. Oh, notice that wine holder [is that what it's called?], with the PINK ribbon? That was from Mr. & Mrs. G's wedding. My Nanay put it up there. Cute. Ignore the cobwebs if you see any.

SisterJ would be happy to see this. When she went to Dubai last year, Apeach and Raspberri weren't part of her collection yet. Now they are. In behalf of SisterJ, our thanks to Mr. & Mrs. G. and the numerous EBC VS sessions for the bottles. Me likey too how the bottles looked together. I've tasted them all, first was the Original, then Citron [didn't liked it...], Mandrin [didn't like it either], Kurant [one sip and decided not for me], Vanilia [I love...], Raspberri [it was okay...], Apeach [love it...] My top 3 Absolut flavors would have to be: Vanilia, Apeach and the Original.

Notice some Christmassy decors? Heee. That glittery art thingy [above the clock], is Baby Jesus in the manger, SisterM made that for Christmas 2004, I think. It's an all-around-season decor in our house now. Hee.

6 comments:

manonica said...

My Top 3 Absolut Flavas:

1. Original Blue
2. Citron
3. Apeach

Ay, tagal ko na di nag-A-Absolut! I miss it!

Vikkicar said...

Hmmmm...you will have it again sometime...we'll have Apeach, you
didn't get to taste much [or not at all] of that right? Next time. You
shall. Will make sure. Hee. God Bless.

p.s. we are soooooo changing with the VS and all...tho, if NurseA was
here...you think?

manonica said...

Ja... if Slutty Nurse were still here, we'd be alcoholics by now. Infectious drinker that gurl! B.I. hee.

aileen said...

cute bottle collection! proof of how much vodka-addicts we were back then...hahaha...key word being WERE...right?

Anonymous said...

I wish i started collecting bottles too! If we saved all the bottles since we started drinking...hmmm...we'd fill up Mano's entire room methinks. Hee.

I miss our VS, sob. (Sus, di naman na kayo umiinom eh. Hmp. Di niyo na kaya overnighter. Hmp. )

p.s. I love all the flavors...(like i even notice the difference. Hee. I need a sponsor!)

Anonymous said...

wooowww! Vodka!!! I'm craving for a night out of drinking now! =P haha!